BLZ AMBER —The pitchshifter reverb
Amber, a reverb effect built around the BLZ reverb engine, featuring a modulated pitchshifter. Tuned for low-frequency sounds.
- BLZ Reverb engine
- Bandpass filter
- Stereo enhancer
- Pitchifter (-12/+12 semitones)
- Fully automatable
- Configurable modulations
- 5 presets (Audio Unit only)
- Tuned for low-frequency sounds
- Formats: VST 3, Audio Unit
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
In demo mode, the UI asks for activation, and the effect is only active in the first 30 seconds of your track, during which all features are available. You can activate the plug-in using the license key you own when buying it.
Version 1.0.3 (July 2021)
- Add support for Apple M1 processors,
- Add support for High Sierra and Mojave.
Version 1.0.2 (March 2021)
- Introduced preset system for Audio Unit,
- Reworked audio parameters to be smooth.
Version 1.0.1 (February 2021)
- Introduced versionning,
- Introduced manual pages,
- Reworked early reverberations,
- Reworked UI (shadows, orbs),
- Calibration of RT60 decay times.
Version 1.0.0 (January 2021)
- Initial version.
VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.